The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Phenomenal

I very much enjoyed this flash.
The track you used was fantastic, and the synching was well done. Certainly no interpretation of the words in this film, and I think that adds to the charm.

Top notch.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Stunning

The entire thing was stunning. It is a little sad though, to think that those great snippets won't come to fruition.

My favorites were the red light spinning around the face and the Open mouth with spittle dangling from the teeth.

The Blue Wrath The Blue Wrath

Rather enjoyable.

I liked the neon-simplistic art in the flash. But the music is really what pulled it together. Nice work.

Flashchat v3 Flashchat v3

This "game" owns my soul

secks plz

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

This was an excellent game

Although quite boring at the end. I had fished out all the lakes within three days. I spent the entire fourth day waiting for the clown to pop up.
I defeated him several times AND I didn't purchse the big net. Yet my score was still quite low(13360). How do the top onehundred do it?
Is it in the lottery bonus? I'll never know.
but I won't let my shortcomings affect your score. great work

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

I love it.

I like how you vastly improved the graphics, it's a joy to watch tanks explode. I only has a few problems, one is when an enemy dies it's animation, although cool, prevents me from killing other nearby enemy's.other than that it's awesome.

The Cursed One The Cursed One

Delightful

Seriously, mang. Primo stuff.

Solid throughout, especially around the one minute mark when things get going.

I rather enjoyed it. :))

Chrispington responds:

:D
Thanks!

Fuzzy Bean Fuzzy Bean

It was pretty soothing.

I'm not really a music pro, but I liked it. As you said, it was a simple piece, and it worked rather well.

Seasons responds: