Flashchat v3 Flashchat v3

This "game" owns my soul

secks plz

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

This was an excellent game

Although quite boring at the end. I had fished out all the lakes within three days. I spent the entire fourth day waiting for the clown to pop up.
I defeated him several times AND I didn't purchse the big net. Yet my score was still quite low(13360). How do the top onehundred do it?
Is it in the lottery bonus? I'll never know.
but I won't let my shortcomings affect your score. great work

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

I love it.

I like how you vastly improved the graphics, it's a joy to watch tanks explode. I only has a few problems, one is when an enemy dies it's animation, although cool, prevents me from killing other nearby enemy's.other than that it's awesome.

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

I was having an awesome time

until I got to hole eleven, that is. I was winderung why I didn't like golf games more, hole eleven showed me. It took me ten, I kid you not.
I would've been well under par if it weren't for that. But good game, I liked it.

The GHOST (demo .2) The GHOST (demo .2)

The parts that were playable were fun

While on the second level, the character just fell straight through the floor and died. From what I did play it was a fun game with good controls.

The Bounce The Bounce

This was quite charming.

I'm surprised this hasn't recieved a whole lot of recognition. I loved it.
The simple graphics gave some good character, and the controls were very fluid. Great work

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

I loved it

It took me for-fucking-ever to beat the laser but I didn't cheat bt right clicking, great sound loop.
I died 58 times

EZ3 responds:

I'm really glad someone likes the sound loop. Against me is great.

The Matrix Triv The Matrix Triv

You should fix the buttons

Make the buttons so you can click the whole area, not just the letterz

FilamentProductions responds:

I'll get that done.

Sparks Sparks

Maybe you should have ripped off ratchet and clank

Because that version was fun. You need to point out where the little orbs are going to start out. And the orbs follow no discernable pattern so the retry thing pops up alot. Good attempt though

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

Fun but has some glaring problems

The computer openents almost always start out with max rune and the player rarley gets it. When someone loses you should let them keep the items the used in the battle because they will be in to much debt to prepare for the battle.